SAP Solution Consultant | KLM
Are you an ambitious SAP Solution Consultant who wants to play a key role in a challenging, high-tech and rapidly changing environment? We would love to get to know you and challenge you to bring our Engineering & Maintenance business to a next level.
About the job
SAP is essential to Air France KLM and crucial for Engineering & Maintenance, and more specifically in the area of Engine and Component Services. As a SAP Solution Consultant you will play a key role within this environment. You will be responsible for translating business requirements and customer needs into solutions by performing analysis, customization and testing activities. Projects can for instance be related to our digitizing programs and the huge ambition to converge our ICT landscape, partly separated per airline, into a merged and shared common landscape based on SAP and related ‘satellite applications’. In close collaboration with your ICT and business colleagues you can make a difference to take our business forward in this challenging environment.
Tasks & responsibilities
Translate business requirements and customer needs into specific solutions by performing analysis, customization and testing activities
Act as a dialogue partner and advisor on different organization levels
Guard the continuity of processes
Work with the newest and most up-to-date techniques
Our SAP environment is supported 24/7 and performing consignment shifts is part of this position.
Where do you land?
You will be working at Schiphol Oost, right at the center of our business area surrounded by airplanes. Expect a highly dynamic and internationally oriented working environment, where you will work closely with ambitious ICT and business colleagues. We have a strong motivation to perform, but a healthy work-life balance is also pivotal at Air France KLM.
What we offer
- A challenging job at the world’s most sustainable airline (Dow Jones Sustainability Index 2004-2015)
- Excellent training and career possibilities
- A competitive salary and variable remuneration
- Significant discount on flights (if you have been employed for at least 6 months)
- 25 days of paid annual leave and 5 days of extra leave
- An excellent pension plan
- A profit distribution and 8% holiday pay
- Travel expenses allowance + free use of the bus network around Schiphol Airport
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home (in consultation with your manager)
- The position is preferably fulltime (minimal 32 hours per week)
You are an inspiring and proactive professional who knows how to continually improve our Engineering & Maintenance business with innovative and creative ideas. You’re employable as a generalist in several disciplines and (also) as an in-depth specialist. You feel at home in an international Agile environment and dare to act as a sparring partner. Your excellent communications skills and organization sensitivity enable you to operate on different organization levels and you connect easily with other professionals. A flexibele and energetic teamplayer with perseverance and, equally important: a good sense of humor. That’s you!
What else do you bring to KLM?
• Higher or Academic Education or equivalent working experience
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a SAP Solution Consultant, related to 1 or preferably more of the following areas: MM, PLM, PM, FiCo, SD
• Knowledge of and experience with logistic and/or maintenance processes
• Preferably knowledge of and experience with SAP Fiori
• Preferably knowledge of and experience with Agile way of working
• Willingness to travel to colleagues in France
Ready for your next destination?
Tell us why you would like to work as a Solution Consultant SAP with us. We would love to receive your motivation and resume and will get back to you as soon as possible (but no later than 2 weeks after the vacancy closing date).
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Simone van Leeuwen, recruiter IT, via email@example.com or +31653976188. Do you have any questions about the job? Please contact Maurice Wolfs, group manager E&M, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31651457347.
The world is yours
We are with a lot: about 30.000. So many people, so many jobs. And endless possibilities! Just think about it: how will you use your talent, knowledge, and experience? How will you make the difference for our customers? It’s up to you. The world is yours at KLM.