Discover how British Telecom have implemented Data Archiving to maintain SAP system performance as their business data increases over time, while lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO) of their SAP system.
Why should you archive data before migrating to S/4HANA? What are the tangible benefits of an ILM strategy for your business? The SAP landscape is changing. S/4HANA and HANA memory will bring unrivalled business benefits for companies, yet it is important to start planning the migration at an early stage to keep data compliant, while reducing the TCO of your SAP HANA landscape.
By archiving old data that is no longer in daily use, and by introducing ILM as part of your archiving strategy, you can significantly reduce the data volume required for the move to SAP S/4HANA.
- Reduce the scope, complexity and total cost of your SAP S/4HANA migration project
- Save on hardware and SAP HANA licensing costs
- Automate your ILM processes to remain compliant and control data growth
Ensure your new S/4HANA system performs at its best and reduces your memory costs, helping you to deliver business benefits from day one. Learn how British Telecom have managed a move to the HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) in readiness for a migration to S/4HANA.
The take aways from this session:
- Benefits of archiving before the move to S/4HANA
- SAP ILM – an essential part of any archiving strategy
- Residence & Retention – best advice for multi-national companies
Meer informatie over de spreker: